Sr. Customer Service SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Sr. Customer Service Specialist Job Number: R2206-32071 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/23/2022
This position is part of a customer-focused team responsible for resolving complaints, coordinating all complaint capture, resolution, reporting, and root cause analysis, including military family servicemember support across OneMain, driving change directly and through effective organizational partnerships. The Specialist Intermediate is responsible for providing exceptional service and support to OneMain customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service daily.
- Establishes effective professional rapport with customers and business partners.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own work routine to meet established schedule.
- Supports the activities of the Executive Office of Customer Care.
- Interacts, collaborates, and works with all levels of the OneMain organization.
- Handles complex issues that require subject matter expertise.
- Escalates issues to Executive Office of Customer Care management and/or within the organizational unit(s), as required.
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, well organized, and works well under pressure.
- Positive, motivated, and self-driven.
- Makes productive contributions in a team-focused environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a production environment preferred.
- Responsible for walking the customer through the resolution process and provides a resolution for most complex customer situations of which business units are unable to resolve.
- Positively impacts the customer’s experience and overall customer retention.
- Responds to a variety of customer concerns using exceptional customer service daily.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Complaint handling experience preferred.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.