System AdministratorApply Now Full Job Title: System Administrator Job Number: R2009-20039 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 09/15/2020
The Systems Administrator will manage and oversee Security and Audit software on the Power Platform. Ensure reporting and defined standards are meet and provide evidence to comply with Audit and Security teams to meet compliance requirements. Mitigate all findings and provide closure documentation to all Internal and External sources.
- Work with limited supervision in performing day-to-day duties.
- Utilize effective time management skills, exercise independent judgment, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others to solve complex problems
- Manage Security and Audit Software on the Power Platforms
- Coordinate reporting to internal and external groups to provide a standardized reporting methodology for Audit and Security groups.
- Manage all Audit and Security findings and mitigate findings
- Gather and maintain documentation for on Security and Audit Standards
- Monitoring and reporting of Security changes on the Power platforms monthly to ensure compliance with the internal and external groups
- Participate in special projects necessary to achieve corporate objectives
- Maintain appropriate position documentation
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience IT audit experience
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of IBM iSeries Prefered
- Experience with Security and Audit methods and tools
- Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology a plus
- Some College; Information Technology based studies with programming experience preferred
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.