Technology Software Engineer – Service EnablementApply Now Full Job Title: Technology Software Engineer – Service Enablement Job Number: R1909-15391 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 09/24/2019
Technology Software Engineer is responsible for developing and supporting Web services/APIs in MuleSoft platform.
- Responsible for software development, testing, implementation, and maintenance, specifically focused on integration between application software.
- Ensures that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Provides detailed estimates for development efforts as needed.
- Assists with production support issues as they arise.
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field from accredited college or University
- Experience with web application development, UNIX/LINUX environments and scripting, and/or distributed systems.
- Experience developing SOAP based and/or RESTful web services.
- Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within our organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience with Integration and interface development with MuleSoft or other solutions (IBM, Tibco, Sonic, Oracle, etc.).
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and support enterprise-grade level technical solutions.
- Experience with Tomcat, JMS, SOA Integration, API Management technologies and standards is a plus.
- Comfortable collaborating with business and technical audience
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.