Technology Support SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Technology Support Specialist Job Number: R1905-12670 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/14/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. OneMain provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
OneMain is looking for Support Specialists to join our team in Evansville, IN. OneSupport is an internal help desk that provides technical and account support to OneMain team members. Applicants must have strong customer service experience with the capability and desire to learn the financial and technical skills required for the position. An extensive training program is provided to all new team members. This position offers excellent opportunities for career growth.
- Resetting Passwords for Team Members
- Providing basic support for technical issues including: email, PC, printers, laptops, etc.
- Providing support to Team Members with application, account servicing and balancing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Accepting of Change
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
- Flexibility (some nights and weekends required)
Hours: During the training period, the hours will be from 8 AM to 5 PM. Once trained, the hours are as follows:
- Mon – Friday – the center is staffed from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and on Tuesdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Minimum of 4 evening shifts a month; 10 AM to 7 PM, 11 AM to 8 PM, 12 Noon to 9 PM or 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Minimum one Saturday every other month (7 AM to 3:30 PM), but occasionally may be required to work a Saturday for 2 consecutive months
- These hours are subject to change
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.