Treasury Senior AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Treasury Senior Analyst Job Number: R2111-28219 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 11/10/2021
The Treasury Senior Analyst will support Treasury Operations and Capital Markets. The candidate will initially complete 12-18 month rotational learning experiences in all the Treasury functional areas - Investor Reporting, Capital Markets and Cash Management.
As a member of a fast-paced, strategic oriented group, the Treasury Senior Analyst will have significant exposure to Executive and Senior Management, as well as frequent cross-functional interaction with Legal, Finance, Risk, Accounting, Branch Operations and IT Teams. Frequent work on various analytical, process improvement and strategic projects at the request of Treasury leadership.
- Develop, manage and maintain timely, accurate data and key metrics relevant to Treasury Operations
- Support creation of deal documentation and operational needs associated with debt issuances and programs
- Learn and support the Liquidity Planning and Funding Operations processes
- Drive cross-functional projects and collaborate with team members for development
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engaging in the design
- Assist in the preparation of key presentation materials
- Be forward thinking and fast acting relative to business changes and pilot programs
- Work closely with Capital Markets team to deeply understand and operationalize the Company’s various debt issuances
- Strategic projects as assigned by Treasurer and Assistant Treasurers
- MBA, Masters Degree, CFA and/or CPA designation strongly preferred
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- “Self-starter” working with enthusiasm and tenacity to tackle complex responsibilities with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment;
- Hunger to learn and grow
- Ability and willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in teams and independently with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Highly motivated, detail oriented with good follow-up skills
- Problem solving, analytic and technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills, ability to accept responsibility for work
- Ability to work flexible hours, as necessitated by business needs
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.