Web Services AdministratorApply Now Full Job Title: Web Services Administrator Job Number: R1905-12736 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/17/2019
OneMain Financial is looking for candidates interested in a Server Administrator position with our Applications Systems Infrastructure Team. You will provide web services administration and support services, focusing on server installation, security, automation, and management. You should be familiar with Middleware and Enterprise Application Administration.
You will report directly to the Infrastructure Manager and will work with other administrators and analysts in the Application Infrastructure department to provide the company-wide support, and administration required to meet the diverse needs of the entire organization.
- Proactively monitor hardware platforms for potential performance and capacity concerns.
- Perform maintenance, patching, and performance tuning of applications.
- Apply preventative maintenance and upgrades on servers.
- Produce system status, reports, dashboards and key performance indicators that help identify potential issues.
- Perform backup and recovery of data and information on all corporate servers/systems as needed.
- Monitor, maintain, and resolve Level 2/3 support tickets, documenting all activities performed in ticket resolution.
- Identify common and/or repetitive issues and document to allow for cross-training and improved support.
- Develop and support scripts and tools used for orchestration and automation tasks, including custom monitoring and alerting.
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple development groups on identifying and correcting issues.
- Update user and technical documentation.
- Communicate with key leadership and recommend changes or improvements.
- 2+ years of IT administration experience.
- Some College
- Understanding of server systems, application processes, and networking technology.
- Be familiar with Web Development Concepts and Application deployment
- Energetic, organized, and skilled with today’s technologies; willing to research and learn new technologies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours; some off-hours support is required.
- Ability and willingness to share 24x7 support obligations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or another IT-related field.
- 5+ years of IT administration experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the following: OpenShift, Docker, Graphana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Node.js, LDAP, HTTP Server (Apache), RHEL, Python, DB2, Websphere, Mulesoft, MSSQL, MySQL, TCP/IP.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.