OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
- Salary: Starting $40k/yr and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Motivational 10
- Leadership 9
- Collaborative 7
- Competitive 6
- Goal-oriented 5
- Achiever 4
- Good listener
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
Since 1912, OneMain Financial has been helping people realize their financial goals and dreams. With branches nationwide, we are part of the communities in which we serve. Our branches are staffed with friendly, knowledgeable lending specialists who live and work right in your neighborhood. They understand your needs and are available to meet with you one-on-one to discuss your loan options.
- Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Manage branch operations and ensure compliance with all business policies/procedures
- Train, coach and motivate all staff member
- Participate in the career development of each employee, including training of consumer lending products and services
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and a continued relationship with OneMain Financial
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Drive branch performance to successfully achieve business goals and branch profitably
- To work for OneMain Financial you must be 18 years of age or older
- Current or previous experience at OneMain Financial or a similar consumer lending organization
- Experience working in a goal oriented sales environment
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Experience in multitasking and working to achieve challenging goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- General industry knowledge – have a general understanding of industry rules and procedures (e.g. lending processes, collections practices, accounting, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Typical office hours are Mon, Wed and Fri – 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Tues and Thurs – 10:00AM – 7:00PM and up to 2 Saturdays per month – 9:00AM -12:00PM
- Meet all state-specific mandatory licensing, certification, training, or other requirements.
- For GEORGIA, 1 year minimum experience processing or servicing under the Georgia Industrial Loan Act (GILA)
- For MISSISSIPPI, 1 year of previous mortgage lending experience within Mississippi within the two years prior to the date of the application
- For MONTANA, 3 years of related experience
- For NEVADA, 3 years of related experience within the last five years
- For NEW MEXICO, 2 years of verifiable experience
- For NORTH CAROLINA, 3 years related experience
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position. Job grade and level may vary based on work experience and qualifications.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.