Branch MgrApply Now Full Job Title: Branch Mgr Job Number: R2210-33930 Location: Folsom, California Date Posted: 03/17/2023
Put your career in motion as a branch manager
As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a positive impact in the community. You will lead by example, empowering their team to offer loan products that meet our customers’ needs. Your success will be based on your teams’ performance. You will be a coach training the team to achieve financial goals in a responsible manner.
In the role
- Build an environment that is customer focused, ensuring all options are presented to for review in the lending process
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Attract and develop high-quality and diverse talent
- Coaches team members by providing actionable feedback and empower career growth
- Drive branch performance by motivating team members while maintaining compliance with all policies and applicable laws
- Uses strategic thinking to prioritize and resolve issues as they arise with speed and consistency
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- HS Diploma/GED
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Proven experience with meeting sales goals
- Ability to obtain insurance licensing within 6 months of start date where required
- College degree or experience with underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience
Target base salary range is $29.50-$31.50, which is based on various factors including skills and work experience. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for a competitive additional compensation program that is based on individual and company performance.
WHO WE ARE
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager by taking advantage of a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance. Other team member benefits include:
· Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
· Up to 4% matching 401(k)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
· Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start date)
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
In our 1,400 community branches and across the U.S., team members help millions of customers solve critical financial needs, including debt consolidation, home and auto repairs, medical procedures and extending household budgets. We meet customers where they want to be -- in person, by phone and online.
At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Key Word tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, Financial Sales, Management Development, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer Experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.