Call Delivery SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Call Delivery Specialist Job Number: R1908-14591 Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina Date Posted: 08/20/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending and regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Call Delivery team is responsible for ensuring inward and outward calls are delivered to centrally serviced agents in a manner that supports business objectives. Typical objectives focus around lending, collection account coverage and customer service call abandon rates. All are high priorities of the Call Delivery team and the successful candidate. In addition to monitoring and adhering to business objectives, the successful candidate will be involved with reporting, database maintenance, account research, adherence to compliance rules and at times assist with staffing design and movement.
The Call Delivery Specialist is responsible for:
- Providing exceptional attention to detail monitoring daily activities for both inbound and outbound calls for centralized servicing.
- Effectively communicating with all levels of leadership to ensure FTE effectiveness and productivity, reporting any issues real-time. Including communicating effectively with leadership across regions
- Understanding business strategies and contribute to the development of call delivery execution.
- Providing intra-day reporting taking note to escalate any intra-day observations outside of expected/acceptable results.
- Assisting in development of reporting and analytics, providing firsthand vision of trends and learnings from monitoring responsibilities.
- Demonstrating an acumen for all relevant call delivery compliance rules (to include: FDCPA, TCPA, State Laws, Max Calling/Messaging laws and internal policies)
- Understanding and reviewing account coverage for both strategic adherence and CFPB requirements.
- Effectively working with others both locally and across regions as a cohesive unit.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in call center operations.
- 1-3 Years call center operations experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support operational areas
- Experience with and knowledge of TCPA, FDCPA, and State laws governing collection and customer treatment via phone
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel and Access
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to make critical operational recommendations, and at times decisions, to maintain call center operations effectively
- Ability to travel (typically once per year)
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Business Management or Information Technology
- 1 Year (or equivalent) Dialer (example: Aspect, Live Ops, Avaya) Management Experience
- Experience with Project Management, including definition and prioritization of business requirements and evaluation of proposed technical solutions in order to determine effectiveness
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.