Insurance TrainerApply Now Full Job Title: Insurance Trainer Job Number: R2105-24231 Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina Date Posted: 09/16/2021
High Level Overview
Manage various aspects of optional insurance product distribution and training activities in OneMain Financial’s Central Sales Center in Ft. Mill, SC. Report on achievements in productivity and discuss the results with Central Sales Management. This role requires interaction with all levels of OneMain Financial Central Sales Team Members and Home Office Management.
- Work with Central Sales Management at all levels to promote a unified sales culture/behaviors approach with respect to optional product sales and servicing:
- Communicate productivity results and their impact.
- Review and discuss productivity results with Central Sales Management and Team Members when appropriate.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics for product sales and distribution.
- Promote the benefits of optional products to the lending institution.
- Help with Optional Product customer claims related training and servicing.
- Provide optional product support through everyday interactions, education, and Team Member development:
- Develop and facilitate training and education through all distribution channels (direct coaching, conference calls, Teams, etc.)
- Conduct analysis of audit results, key incentive metrics and team member turnover to determine training needs.
- Create and distribute communications/newsletters related to optional products.
- Create and present training material.
- Regularly listen to live and recorded calls to identify opportunities and best practices.
- Regularly work hand in hand with Central Sales Management and individual Team Members.
- Work with internal and external departments to ensure optional products are properly developed, supported and issues are resolved:
- Collaborate with Compliance and Audit departments to identify and remedy evidence of non-compliance with sales policies and procedures.
- Provide subject matter expertise.
- Manage and support special projects through the project life cycle.
- Recommend and advise on new product development.
- Review product suitability and customer needs with field management.
- Develop and implement training that would be more specific to the Central Sales environment(s) working with the Learning Group.
- Work hand in hand with the Quality Assurance team to learn what compliance concerns there are with optional products that need to be addressed.
- Be up to date on the latest policies and procedures, sales process/scripting, and disclosure requirements.
- Respond to and investigate a variety of inquiries or complaints on a day-to-day basis.
- Help to manage the optional product incentive plans through reporting results and working with the Central Sales Management to reach common goals and review progress.
- Review product changes and regulatory changes to assess impact on Central Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, professional insurance designation or equivalent experience.
- Insurance Agent’s License – Can be acquired on the job.
- 5 years Financial Services or Insurance industry experience.
- Training, Financial Services Operations and/or Financial Central Sales Center experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to present to and facilitate discussions with large numbers of participants at one time (40+).
- Strong meeting facilitation skills – Can be acquired on the job.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal onsite direction.
- Ability to work onsite daily.
Ability to travel for business as needed
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.