Sales AssociateApply Now Full Job Title: Sales Associate Job Number: R1808-7716 Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina Date Posted: 08/27/2018
OneMain is scheduling interviews for our next Sales Associate class which starts on October 8th. We will be making multiple offers no later than September 21st so, if you're interested apply today!
Consider these questions:
- Are you looking to grow in an exciting Sales career?
- Are you motivated in an environment where you control your financial earnings through a strong incentive program?
- Are you a top performer with a desire for management opportunities?
- Are you seeking an opportunity where you make a difference in people’s lives?
- Are you looking for a full time job that offers great benefits?
If you said yes to any of the above, keep on reading because OneMain is your place to succeed.
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending and regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
As a OneMain Sales Professional, you have an opportunity to learn every facet of direct consumer lending; including business development and sales, credit underwriting, and client servicing.
You establish and build customer relationships through sales and delivering exceptional service.
OneMain will provide all the leads through our large present, former, and new customer channels (direct mail and digital providers). Through your understanding of our personal loan products, you and your team assist customers in making educated decisions that help them achieve their financial goals, while adhering and follow all applicable policies and regulations.
Career Growth Opportunities
In addition, you have an opportunity to accelerate your career growth by learning all aspects of our credit cycle with key roles in Sales, Underwriting, Verification and Funding which will allow for you to advance towards a leadership role. Career progression is supported by individualized training plans.
Opportunities to advance to as a Sales Associate, Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager or many of our support functions such as Training, Central Operations, Credit Underwriting to name a few. OneMain team members benefit from competitive pay and sales driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our Team Members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
- Strong sales orientation; sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks and achieving goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced call center team environment
- Quickly analyze challenging situations and provide solutions
- College experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including competitive base pay and monthly bonus opportunities based on performance
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.