Branch Manager ***SIGN ON BONUS
Consumer Lending Specialists empower OneMain's customers by listening to their needs and wants to help provide solutions that best achieve goals. OneMain's team members build relationships with customers that go beyond the loan process and actively participate in the communities where we live and work. Consumer Lending Specialists are rewarded with incentives based on meeting and exceeding loan and insurance sales goals in a responsible manner built on approach of "Lending Done Human."
- Full Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Starting $30k and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix..
- Communicator 10
- Goal-oriented 9
- Achiever 8
- Personable 8
- Adaptable 7
- Entrepreneurial 5
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
- Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Manage branch operations and ensure compliance with all business policies/procedures
- Train, coach and motivate all staff member
- Participate in the career development of each employee, including training of consumer lending products and services
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and a continued relationship with OneMain Financial
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Drive branch performance to successfully achieve business goals and branch profitably
- To work for OneMain Financial you must be 18 years of age or older
- Current or previous experience at OneMain Financial or a similar consumer lending organization
- Experience working in a goal oriented sales environment
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Experience in multitasking and working to achieve challenging goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- General industry knowledge – have a general understanding of industry rules and procedures (e.g. lending processes, collections practices, accounting, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Typical office hours are Mon, Wed and Fri – 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Tues and Thurs – 10:00AM – 7:00PM and up to 2 Saturdays per month – 9:00AM -12:00PM
- Meet all state-specific mandatory licensing, certification, training, or other requirements.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.