Senior AuditorApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Auditor Job Number: R1909-15501 Location: Irving, Texas Date Posted: 10/07/2019
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 2 million customers with personal loans and other credit-related products. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers, and the Internal Audit Division is an integral part in helping the business achieve its objectives.
The position is based in Las Colinas, TX, where the office there offers some unique perks. There is free covered parking, on-site fitness center and we’re in walking distance to the new Music Factory Entertainment complex, with excellent dining and social gathering options. The audit department is focused on providing a team environment and enough challenging assignments to keep you thoroughly engaged. We have a casual, collaborative and flexible work environment with many opportunities for growth and development.
As a Senior Auditor reporting to the Operations Audit Director you will perform compliance and operational audits that you control from planning to issuance of the audit report. You will be responsible for understanding all the risks in the areas you audit, be able to evaluate and test control designs as well as determine the effectiveness of those controls. To be successful in this role, you must be able to quickly understand moderate to complex issues and effectively communicate them both orally and in writing. To ensure your success, we have a comprehensive training program that requires the new employee to work alongside a seasoned internal auditor for 6-12 months.
- Independently evaluates operating processes and policies
- Identifies process design and operational control gaps
- Assists with the identification of risks and controls
- Tracks and tests the effectiveness of corrective action plans that are expected to remediate identified issues
- Serves as a point of contact for the Internal Audit Division
- Accurately documents, evaluates, and communicates the results and conclusions of all audit work performed
- Will need to travel to meet with clients and perform testing approximately 10% of the time
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, and a graduate degree a definite plus
- Experience dealing with compliance and regulatory matters. Lending industry knowledge a definite plus
- 2+ years of audit experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Audit-related certification (e.g., Certified Internal Auditor) a BIG plus
- Should have data analytics experience and have solid Excel knowledge
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.