Senior IT AuditorApply Now Full Job Title: Senior IT Auditor Job Number: R2109-27465 Location: Irving, Texas; Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 09/28/2021
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans. With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It’s all about doing the right thing – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
As a Senior IT Auditor at OneMain you will partner with information technology professionals to identify and assess technology risk and associated controls in a large, complex environment.
The Senior IT Auditor will independently perform complete IT audits from scoping through reporting and ultimately tracking remediation of identified issues.
- Independently performs process documentation and analyzes the current operating processes and policies to identify and measure various types of risk.
- Assists with the identification of risks and controls and the preparation of test scripts.
- Performs tests of design and tests of operating effectiveness.
- Tracks and ultimately tests the effectiveness of corrective action plans to remediate identified issues.
- Serves as a point of contact between the IT organization and Internal Audit.
- Identifies process design and operational control gaps and makes recommendations remediate gaps and operational failures.
- Independently and accurately documents, evaluates, and communicates the results and conclusions of all audit work performed.
- Conducts and effectively handles special assignments for management as requested.
- Travel up to 20% and could increase with job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/IS or related field, MBA a plus.
- 2-4 years internal or external audit experience
- Experience performing end to end IT Audits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial Services experience a plus, Big 4 Experience a plus
- Current CISA or related certification required or to be completed in the first year of employment.
- Experience with RSA Archer and data analytics tools a plus a plus.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.