Consumer Loan Sales Specialist
Consumer Lending Specialists listen to our customers’ financial needs, then empower them with access to affordable financing for life’s expenses. Our Specialists are friendly, community-oriented and go the extra mile to build relationships with our customers. Supported by robust training, this position is an excellent way to begin a financial services career.
- Full Time and Part Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast, and affordable financing for life’s expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
- Present customers with optional insurance products
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- Sales, Collections or Customer Service experience
- Bilingual - Spanish
Target base salary range is $18.00-$20.00, which is based on various factors including skills and work experience. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for a competitive additional compensation program that is based on individual and company performance.
WHO WE ARE
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager by taking advantage of a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance. Other team member benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start date)
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
In our 1,400 community branches and across the U.S., team members help millions of customers solve critical financial needs, including debt consolidation, home and auto repairs, medical procedures and extending household budgets. We meet customers where they want to be -- in person, by phone and online.
At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Collections, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Variable Incentive Pay)