Lexington, North Carolina
Consumer Lending Specialists empower OneMain's customers by listening to their needs and wants to help provide solutions that best achieve goals. OneMain's team members build relationships with customers that go beyond the loan process and actively participate in the communities where we live and work. Consumer Lending Specialists are rewarded with incentives based on meeting and exceeding loan and insurance sales goals in a responsible manner built on approach of "Lending Done Human."
- Full Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Starting $30k and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix..
- Communicator 10
- Goal-oriented 9
- Achiever 8
- Personable 8
- Adaptable 7
- Entrepreneurial 5
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
Put your career in motion as a branch manager
As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a positive impact in the community. You will lead by example, empowering their team to offer loan products that meet our customer’s needs. Your success will be based on your teams’ performance. You will be a coach training the team to achieve financial goals in a responsible manner.
When starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You will also have access to robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as District Manager or Corporate roles. Other benefits for team members include competitive pay, sales-driven incentive programs, medical, dental, 401(k), paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
In the role
- Builds an environment that is customer focused ensuring all options are presented to for review in the lending process
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Attract and develop high-quality and diverse talent
- Coaches team members by providing actionable feedback and empower career growth
- Drive branch performance by motivating team members while maintaining compliance with all policies and applicable laws
- Uses strategic thinking to prioritize and resolve issues as they arise with speed and consistency
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- HS Diploma/GED
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Proven experience with meeting sales goals
- Ability to obtain Insurance Licensing within 6 months of start date
- College degree or experience with underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience
State Specific Considerations (Only GA)
- Meet standards of Georgia Industrial Loan Act (GILA)
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work –a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Key Word tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, Financial Sales, Management Development, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer Experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.