Call Delivery SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Call Delivery Specialist Job Number: R2108-26905 Location: London, Kentucky; Fort Mill, South Carolina Date Posted: 09/14/2021
IN THE ROLE:
The Call Delivery team is responsible for ensuring inward and outward calls are delivered to centrally serviced agents in a manner that supports business objectives. Typical objectives focus around lending, collection account coverage and customer service call abandon rates. All are high priorities of the Call Delivery team and the successful candidate. In addition to monitoring and adhering to business objectives, the successful candidate will be involved with reporting, database maintenance, account research, adherence to compliance rules and at times assist with staffing design and movement.
The Call Delivery Specialist is responsible for:
- Assisting the WFM manager by maintaining the WFM software tool (system access, agent set up, archiving reports, and deleting old runs).
- Providing exceptional attention to detail monitoring daily activities for both inbound and outbound calls for centralized servicing.
- Effectively communicating with all levels of leadership to ensure FTE effectiveness and productivity, reporting any issues real-time. Including communicating effectively with leadership across regions
- Understanding business strategies and contribute to the development of call delivery execution.
- Providing intra-day reporting taking note to escalate any intra-day observations outside of expected/acceptable results.
- Assisting in development of reporting and analytics, providing firsthand vision of trends and learnings from monitoring responsibilities.
- Demonstrating an acumen for all relevant call delivery compliance rules (to include: FDCPA, TCPA, State Laws, Max Calling/Messaging laws and internal policies)
- Understanding and reviewing account coverage for both strategic adherence and CFPB requirements.
- Effectively working with others both locally and across regions as a cohesive unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in call center operations.
- 1-3 Years call center operations experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support operational areas
- Experience with and knowledge of TCPA, FDCPA, and State laws governing collection and customer treatment via phone
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel and Access
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to make critical operational recommendations, and at times decisions, to maintain call center operations effectively
- Ability to travel (typically once per year)
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Business Management or Information Technology
- 1 Year (or equivalent) Dialer (example: Aspect, Live Ops, Avaya) Management Experience
- Experience with Project Management, including definition and prioritization of business requirements and evaluation of proposed technical solutions in order to determine effectiveness
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how theywant.It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.