OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A BRANCH MANAGER
As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a positive impact in the community. You will lead by example, empowering their team to offer loan products that meet our customers’ needs. Your success will be based on your teams’ performance. You will be a coach training the team to achieve financial goals in a responsible manner.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other team member benefits include competitive pay, variable incentives tied to business performance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
IN THE ROLE
- Builds an environment that is customer focused ensuring all options are presented to for review in the lending process
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Attract and develop high-quality and diverse talent
- Coaches team members by providing actionable feedback and empower career growth
- Drive branch performance by motivating team members while maintaining compliance with all policies and applicable laws
- Uses strategic thinking to prioritize and resolve issues as they arise with speed and consistency
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- HS Diploma/GED
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Proven experience with meeting sales goals
- Ability to obtain Insurance Licensing within 6 months of start date
- College degree or experience with underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It’s all about doing the right thing – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
KEY WORD TAGS
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, Financial Sales, Management Development, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer Experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)