Capital Markets AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Capital Markets Analyst Job Number: R1910-15579 Location: New York, New York Date Posted: 10/03/2019
Capital Markets & Treasury Analyst
The Capital Markets & Treasury Analyst will be one that is exposed to a broad range of modeling, securitization, debt capital markets, and treasury analysis skills and will report to a Capital Markets Manager. The Analyst will also have access to all senior managers of the firm with full visibility of the firm’s span of business activities. The role will be a closely mentored apprenticeship with the objective of developing into a well-rounded Capital Markets & Treasury professional over the long term.
Primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the Capital Markets team in management of debt capital markets transactions (ABS securitization, Corporate Unsecured/High Yield Issuances) and negotiation of asset-backed warehouse facilities.
- Routinely work with internal management, underwriters, rating agencies and counsel in the transaction process
- Preparation of investor presentations and internal management decks focused on capital, liquidity, and funding.
- Maintain surveillance of OneMain and peer ABS deals.
- Assist in maintaining databases/lists including investor lists, OneMain debt, and marketplace (competitor activity) databases.
- Help develop and maintain models including but not limited to:
- securitization cash flow models
- borrowing base models for conduit draws
- cost of funds spreadsheets
- quarterly price marks
- peer comparisons
- Broad exposure to a variety of teams including the executive management team, FP&A, Risk, Analytics and operations
- Execute one-off requests including but not limited to unsecured debt call premiums, funding and capital scenarios, and rating agency corporate debt ratings models in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Other funding and balance sheet management projects as directed by management.
Requisite experience must include 1+ years exposure to the debt capital markets (capital markets experience at an ABS issuer, rating agency, leveraged finance group, ABS underwriter or ABS accounting/consulting firm preferred). Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure.
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics or similar technical field:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to contribute broadly to achieve team and company objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as technical and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel every quarter
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.