Finance DirectorApply Now Full Job Title: Finance Director Job Number: R2001-17378 Location: New York, New York Date Posted: 01/23/2020
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
- Lead and manage functional team in the development of the annual operating expense budget and multi-year strategic plan for multiple staff functions (Including: Risk, Facilities, General Services, Occupancy, Human Resources, Finance Functions, etc)
- Support presentation to executive management; articulate business environment and strategy risks and opportunities in the context of a formal budget presentation
- Support month-end close process via production of monthly reporting and frequent forecasts/outlooks
- Support site selection process through accurate expense analysis and reporting
- Analyze monthly variances and coordinate with the accounting department for expense variance resolutions
- Deliver high quality analysis and value-added insight to senior management by analyzing current and past trends
- Develop and maintain models to track and forecast staffing levels and operating expenses
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and business support
- Strong management skills
- Excellent judgment and unquestioned integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines
- Exceptional communicator internally and externally
- Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial
- Balance strategic thinking and operational delivery
- Maintain relationships with business partners to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow are achieved and maintained
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communication skills including presentation, public speaking and writing ability
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience required
- Exceptional financial analysis skills
- Ability to use and adapt extensive models related to forecasting and expense management
- Proven ability to interact and communicate, collaborate, influence, and partner effectively with all levels of employees and Senior Mgmt.
- Proficient in all MS Office Programs
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.