Lead Financial Analyst - Investor RelationsApply Now Full Job Title: Lead Financial Analyst - Investor Relations Job Number: R1906-13295 Location: New York, New York Date Posted: 06/11/2019
One Main Holdings, Inc. Financial Analyst Lead
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain Holdings Inc. is America’s premier personal finance company. OneMain provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,600 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending and regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community. We had our initial public offering in October 2013.
The Financial Analyst will be expected to possess and refine valuable skills including: financial statement analysis and modeling, data analysis and visualization, and writing and presentation skills. The analyst will report directly to the Vice President/Managing Director of Investor Relations. The analyst will also have exposure to all executives of the firm with full visibility into the company’s broad range of business activities and corporate functions. The analyst will also receive mentoring with the objective of developing into a well-rounded Finance and Capital Markets executive over the long term. This is a great opportunity to develop skills commensurate with a traditional equity research, investment banking or management consulting rotational program.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare public-facing management presentations: quarterly earnings, investor road-shows, conference presentations.
- Work closely with C-level executives to prepare for investor meetings, public appearances, and Board of Directors meetings.
- Analysis of competitor and peer financial statements and competitive dynamics.
- Assist in identifying and tracking key investment themes as articulated by sell-side and buy-side analysts and portfolio managers.
- Develop and maintain models including but not limited to:
- Street consensus forecasts and estimates
- Market research
- Work with Treasury, Finance, Capital Markets, and other corporate functions related to monthly/quarterly reporting and variance explanations
- Maintain content posted to Investor Relations website.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to handle responsibility under extreme deadline pressure.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent from a top-tier university
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint) required, additional data analysis and visualization packages preferred (SAS, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as technical and organizational skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.