Senior Compensation AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Compensation Analyst Job Number: R1912-16627 Location: New York, New York Date Posted: 12/03/2019
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
About the role
We are growing! We are currently seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst to add to our team in Manhattan.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Compensation, the Sr. Compensation Analyst will be a highly analytic, detail-oriented team player who will support the strategy, planning, administration, and implementation of all compensation programs and policies. This individual will collaborate with human resource business partners, recruiting partners and all levels of management to deliver world-class compensation consulting and solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the annual compensation planning process from baseline analysis through communication and payment. Responsible for all planning and flawless execution of year end cycle (merit increases, promotions, bonus and long-term equity).
- Conduct market pay analysis to determine competitiveness of pay and make recommendations for pay adjustments.
- Develop detailed job descriptions based on a thorough review and evaluation of jobs.
- Assist in the development of salary structures and slotting of jobs into appropriate levels
- Assist in equity award administration and reporting.
- Collaborate with Legal, Accounting, and Tax to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Partner with Payroll and HRIS and serve as subject matter expert on compensation and cross-functional projects
The ideal candidate will have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 7 years of relevant experience. We seek a compensation professional with expert level proficiency in excel and experience with Workday. Professional certification in human resources or compensation preferred. We also seek:
- Strategic and Innovative Thinking: Expertise in design, development, implementation and administration of all types of compensation programs
- Analytical and Budgetary Savvy: Ability to analyze and compile complex data and present effective summaries and reports. Strong financial, analytical and auditing skills and experience using analytical and problem-solving skills to build effective programs
- Experienced with project coordination and management. Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively across all levels; internal and external to the organization
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
Our Human Resources & Total Rewards team executes through consultative engagement as subject matter experts with our internal teams, external partners and customers. We execute a process that focuses on quality while working at a fast pace. We are a collaborative team with a fun and supportive environment for a growing, evolving company. The growth at OneMain has a dynamic environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.