Sr. Comp Analyst- Systems and ReportingApply Now Full Job Title: Sr. Comp Analyst- Systems and Reporting Job Number: R2203-30402 Location: New York, New York; Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 03/25/2022
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,500 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
We are growing! We are currently seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst to add to our team in New York City. Reporting to the VP, Director of Compensation, the Sr. Compensation Analyst will be a highly analytic, detail-oriented team player who will support the strategy, planning, administration, and implementation of all compensation programs and policies with deep experience in compensation systems and interfacing with the HRIS and Payroll teams. This individual will collaborate with human resource business partners, recruiting partners and all levels of management to deliver world-class compensation consulting and solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as lead compensation liaison and partner to the HRIS and Payroll teams in managing compensation systems, reporting and execution of all compensation planning and programming.
- Oversee compensation planning from baseline analysis through communication and payment. Responsible for all planning and flawless execution including: recommending enhancements and coordinating testing; system preparation in advance of the processes; monitoring, auditing and reporting during and after the cycles.Support equity award administration and reporting.
- Manage market pay analysis to determine competitiveness of pay and make recommendations for pay adjustments.
- Partner with HRIS to maintain compensation configuration and system requirements ensuring effective systems and processes for job architecture and compensation structure
- Implement and manage data base of job descriptions and partner with recruiting in development of job postings.
- Oversee compensation-related implementation projects to support continuous improvement efforts.
- Assist in the development of salary structures and slotting of jobs into appropriate levels
- Collaborate with Legal, Accounting, and Tax to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Experience with executive compensation is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 7 years of relevant experience. We seek a compensation professional with expert level proficiency in excel and experience with Workday. Professional certification in human resources or compensation preferred. We also seek:
- Significant experience in Compensation/HRIS systems
- Strategic and Innovative Thinking: Expertise in design, development, implementation and administration of all types of compensation programs
- Analytical and Budgetary Savvy: ability to analyze and compile complex data and present effective summaries and reports
- Strong financial, auditing and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with project coordination and management. Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively across all levels, internal and external to the organization
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.