Dealer Relationship RepresenativeApply Now Full Job Title: Dealer Relationship Represenative Job Number: R2311-39315 Location: Orlando, Florida Date Posted: 11/17/2023
The Dealer Relationship Representative is responsible for identifying potential dealers and acquiring and developing new auto and powersports dealer business relationships. In this position, you will be responsible for familiarizing dealer staff with our organization and program, which provides loans to consumers through dealers. This position plays a vital role in providing a high level of customer service and support to our Dealers as well as working closely with our internal team members.
In the Role
- Prospect, qualify, and generate sales on Company products/services to new dealer partners.
- Assist dealer partners with loan origination and deal funding.
- Assist in the overall dealer performance from set-up to credit quality.
- Work closely with management to analyze current and future sales prospects and trends.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and marketing techniques.
- Work diligently to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- HS Diploma/GED required with equivalent work experience in related field
- 1-3 years of experience within auto dealer or finance industry, with experience and/or strong understanding of credit and lending.
- Reliable internet and telephone service, and dedicated home office or workspace.
- Ability to travel up to 75% within a designated territory.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle records history
- Strong ability to establish and cultivate trusting business relationships
- Ambitious self starter with an entrepreneurial approach to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to collaborate with different partners to provide value to organization initiatives
Location: Remote – Orlando, FL
Who we Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.