Branch Collections Manager- Bilingual
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Consumer Lending Specialists empower OneMain's customers by listening to their needs and wants to help provide solutions that best achieve goals. OneMain's team members build relationships with customers that go beyond the loan process and actively participate in the communities where we live and work. Consumer Lending Specialists are rewarded with incentives based on meeting and exceeding loan and insurance sales goals in a responsible manner built on approach of "Lending Done Human."
- Full Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Starting $30k and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix..
- Communicator 10
- Goal-oriented 9
- Achiever 8
- Personable 8
- Adaptable 7
- Entrepreneurial 5
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
As a OneMain Branch Collections Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a difference. You will lead by example, empowering a team of Personal Loan Specialists to offer consultation and loan products that change lives. Your success will be based off of the success of your team, and you’ll help your branch grow in sales and make a deeper impact in the community. You will help your team build their careers, offering training and mentorship that will allow them to achieve financial goals in compliance with applicable regulations.
- You are a leader: you’ve managed great sales teams or have enjoyed four years of lending experience
- You have a track record of success: you’ve developed and coached high-performance sales teams
- You are a great communicator: you know how to build strong relationships with your customers and employees
- You know how to succeed in a results-oriented environment: you have the ability to plan and deliver against key sales and compliance goals
- You are motivated by an organization that rewards team and individual performance
- A college degree, valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are strongly preferred
- Underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience preferred
What’s in It for You
In addition to the satisfaction of driving a successful team and fortifying your career, we offer personalized training and advancement opportunities to positions such as District Manager. OneMain employees benefit from competitive compensation and sales-driven incentive programs, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than one million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.