Branch Collection Specialist
Consumer Lending Specialists empower OneMain's customers by listening to their needs and wants to help provide solutions that best achieve goals. OneMain's team members build relationships with customers that go beyond the loan process and actively participate in the communities where we live and work. Consumer Lending Specialists are rewarded with incentives based on meeting and exceeding loan and insurance sales goals in a responsible manner built on approach of "Lending Done Human."
- Full Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Starting $30k and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix..
- Communicator 10
- Goal-oriented 9
- Achiever 8
- Personable 8
- Adaptable 7
- Entrepreneurial 5
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 1 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. “Lending made personal” reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers. Opportunities to advance to the roles of Personal Loan Specialist, Branch Manager, and District Manager and beyond are possible for those demonstrating leadership skills.
- Responsible for collection calls and/or activities in a fast-paced goal oriented environment.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts in all collection activities and account adjustments.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency and achieving delinquency goals for assigned accounts in all delinquency buckets.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with branch manager regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Ability to consistently achieve or exceed monthly collection goals with proven track record within the industry.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Accurately comply with company guidelines and procedures
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business/organizational
- Daily reporting to direct supervisor
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers
- Meet defined branch goals and activity metrics
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.