Regional Quality Coordinator - RQCApply Now Full Job Title: Regional Quality Coordinator - RQC Job Number: R1910-15570 Location: Seattle, Washington; Sacramento, California; Portland, Oregon Date Posted: 10/07/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,600 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Regional Quality Coordinator will evaluate and train on deficiencies in federal or state regulations and company lending policies to ensure quality lending, collections and insurances practices for branch, district and region operations. Provide guidance to enhance overall performance and profits in field operations through quality improvement and training programs. Provide reports to Associate Director and assist in identifying training opportunities within the branch network. Effectively communicate and interact with various levels of Operations Management, Field Management, Field Team Members, Corporate Departments, and other Support groups.
- Serve as a regional trainer both on-site and via remote post Field Examinations. Responsible for training on deficient items which include new or updated policies and procedures within specific time frames, after an examination or due to other analytics.
- Provide training to newly promoted District Manager and Branch Managers within specific timeframes and assist Operations Management with priority-based compliance related training.
- Perform DM BPR side-by-side support by reviewing and assisting to ensure areas covered conform to current policies and procedures. Recommend efficiencies, review accuracies, and provide guidance while assisting in training of Branch Manager and team members throughout the BPR.
- Develop and maintain working relations within a Branch, District, Region or Senior Managing Directors area through participation in in-person visits, remote training calls, attendance at meetings based on management’s discretion. Develop and maintain working relationships with field personnel, Internal Branch Examiners, Centralized Teams, and regulatory examiners.
- Utilize targeted reviews to potentially uncover deficient items in order to develop training activities which will address the deficiencies. Such deficiencies may be related to BPR’s, internal audits, or in connection with visits by regulators.
- Complete Base Day activities and other duties as assigned by Management or Operations.
- Maintain appropriate documentation related to visits. Accurately complete, submit and maintain monthly or ad hoc type reports.
- Local and overnight will be required up to 75% of the time.
- We are hiring for one position and the candidate could be located in and serve any of the following regions: Seattle-WA, Portland-OR, Or Sacramento-CA.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Bachelor’s Degree with some knowledge of or 5+ years’ experience in financial services branch management including related experiences in direct consumer lending, insurance sales, collections, branch operating systems and related federal and state regulations applicable to the consumer finance industry.
- Independently be able to analyze, evaluate, and correct quality control issues based on a clear understanding of lending, insurance, collection company policies and procedures, along with state and federal regulations.
- Ability to assess policy exceptions accurately and determine appropriate action and training needed.
- Ability to measure staff competency levels and deliver training at an appropriate level.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training, coaching and providing feedback in a positive and quality manner.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong and effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to build and maintain effective and efficient working relationships with our partners.
- Proven leadership skills in coaching and staff development.
- Working knowledge of software programs applicable to the position.
- Must have prior Branch Manager experience in the Banking/Lending Industry.
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.