Dealer Relationship RepresentativeApply Now Full Job Title: Dealer Relationship Representative Job Number: R2108-26863 Location: Shreveport, Louisiana Date Posted: 08/20/2021
The Dealer Relationship Representative will be responsible for acquiring and developing new auto and powersports dealer business relationships. You will be responsible for familiarizing dealer staff with our organization and our program, which provides loans to consumers through dealers. This position plays a vital role in providing a high level of customer service and support to our Dealers as well as working closely with our internal team members.
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable, and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It is all about doing the right thing—a mission that has not changed for more than 100 years.
We are seeking a strong sales professional to provide exceptional customer service and identify potential dealer relationships within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong ability to establish and cultivate relationships with dealers.
- Ambitious, self-starter and have great work ethic.
- Detail-orientated and have exceptional follow-up.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong telephone experience.
- Great team player.
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments to increase application flow and loan bookings.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changes within scope of role and departments.
- Entrepreneurial approach to managing and growing a defined sales territory.
- Prospect for new dealer partners, then present and sell OneMain products and services to all levels of management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both independent and franchise dealers.
- Assist dealer partners with loan origination and deal funding.
- Participate in all sales meetings and calls.
- Work closely with management to analyze current and future sales prospects and trends.
- Keep management informed by submitting sales activity and results reports on a regular basis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and marketing techniques.
- Work diligently to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Exhibit professionalism, product knowledge, and customer service.
- Up to 75% travel
- HS Diploma/GED required with equivalent work experience in related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of the auto dealer and finance industry.
- Ability to persuade and influence others through a consultative & analytical sales approach.
- Above average presentation & communication skills.
- Driven to achieve company objectives and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable internet and telephone service, and dedicated home office or workspace.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That is why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Company vehicle and cell phone allowance
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.