Talent Acquisition SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Number: R2303-35998 Location: Tempe, Arizona; Wilmington, Delaware; Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 03/16/2023
Our Recruiters are true Talent Acquisition advisors and are responsible for providing advanced support and subject matter expertise to OneMain hiring teams, engaging high quality professional talent while advancing the OneMain brand across numerous markets and professional communities. The Recruiter is passionate about the candidate experience and executes full life cycle recruiting and build relationships with senior leaders within our Operations teams nationally.
In the Role
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers at a variety of levels within OneMain to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that align with business needs
- Enhance and execute proactive recruiting plan within assigned areas for open positions, add-to-staff positions, and pipeline talent for future succession plans
- Research, recommend and implement new and innovative sourcing channels for active and passive talent pools. Support ongoing creative sourcing strategies
- Position the value of a career at OneMain, championing our culture, business growth strategies, career development opportunities, outstanding benefits, and perks
- Execute stellar candidate management and nurturing approach to communicate proactively and professionally
- Provide consistent and reliable communication with hiring teams on progress, results and outcomes
- Coach and influence hiring manager teams on appropriate best practices to ensure consistency and quality execution throughout the interview process
- Collaborate with hiring manager and HR teams to create and deliver comprehensive, appropriate, and balanced offer terms
- Deliver highly persuasive communications with candidates using all effective mediums and effectively position candidates to hiring teams
- At least 3-5 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Sophisticated influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment with short lead times, while delivering superior service
- Ability to apply sound judgement in new or ambiguous situations
- Open and eager to receive feedback and coaching
- Sustain a high degree of composure while under pressure, maintaining a solution driven methodology
- Experience in both agency and corporate environments
Location: Hybrid in Wilmington DE, Baltimore MD, Evansville IN or Tempe offices
Who we Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days’ vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.