Email Campaign Execution SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Email Campaign Execution Specialist Job Number: R2110-27687 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Remote Date Posted: 10/19/2021
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,400 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
We are currently seeking an Email Campaign Manager for our Marketing team in Wilmington, DE or Baltimore, MD (remote work also possible). This role will drive significant business results by leveraging Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS) to deliver customer communications.
A successful candidate will use their Campaign Management and Journey Orchestration experience to enable communications across Email, SMS, Push and other channels. This project is critical for implementing personalization and communication strategies to on-board, engage, and expand customer relationships, grow customer lifetime value, and increase revenue retention.
- Create and implement Adobe Workflows based on program requirements and using data from internal sources and list-based files
- Use ACS to send real-time messages delivered via API
- Continually improve ACS segmentation and targeting capabilities.
- Partner closely with digital and IT resources to design data structures that enable world class capabilities in email delivery
- Bring precise attention to detail to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Envision and lead the launch of additional communication channels as capabilities are enabled
- 2+ years working with Adobe Campaign Standard or Similar Email management platform
- Experience creating, managing, maintaining automatically triggered and one-time launch campaigns in ACS (or similar)
- Experience working with IT teams to set up API-based campaigns in ACS (or other platform) from start to finish
- Ability to communicate technical data requirements to multiple supporting teams
- Ability to create requirements for new campaigns
- Ability to understand & communicate requirements, deadlines, potential roadblocks to outside groups
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
• Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
• Up to 4% matching 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education
• Bonus eligibility
• Paid time off
• Paid volunteer time
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.