Associate Director, Decision RulesApply Now Full Job Title: Associate Director, Decision Rules Job Number: R2203-30101 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 03/01/2023
Position: Associate Director – Decision Rules
Location: This role is Hybrid. You should be located within a committable distance to our offices in Wilmington, DE / Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC / Dallas, TX or Evansville, IN
We are seeking an Associate Director to join our Risk team in Wilmington, DE. This individual will work in a dynamic, agile team that’s responsible for design, build and maintenance of the Decision Rule Engines to enable business objectives.
- Leverage data analytics to generate actionable insights, continuously improving and adopting new technology solutions
- Business-focused collaboration with strategy teams to help modify decision rule platforms and ensure accurate and nimble strategy execution
- Work collaboratively across business, technical, and senior stakeholders to identify execution opportunities and improve current underwriting system capabilities
- Develop testing & control procedures to ensure execution accuracy
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of software engineering practices
- Lead implementation of decision rules projects and encourage engineering innovation
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Participate in talent development & mentorship to meet business objectives and strategy
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, CIS/MIS, engineering, or related statistical field (Master’s degree preferred) and 7+ years in financial services or other organization with heavy use of predictive models and strategy-based decision-making platforms
- 5+ years’ experience using credit decision tools like PowerCurve, STRATA, Blaze, Zoot, Provenir or other comparable rules engine
- Exposure to machine learning execution and related analytical tools
- Familiarity with Linux environment including scripting skills
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (Preferably AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Agile software development processes with a emphasis on test driven development
- Proficient in SQL
Who We Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-time employees with:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start date)
#decisionrules #rulesengine #modelgovernance #riskanalytics #analyticsjobs #datamining #statisticalmodeling #SAS #machinelearning #governance #fairlending #LI-SD1 #TeamOneMain
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.