Associate Director - Risk Analytics (Fair Lending)Apply Now Full Job Title: Associate Director - Risk Analytics (Fair Lending) Job Number: R2206-32165 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/30/2022
Associate Director, Risk Analytics
Location:This role is Hybrid. You should be located within a commutable distance to our offices in either Wilmington, DE / Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX. Monthly travel to Wilmington, DE.
OneMain Financial is seeking an Associate Director, Risk Analytics with hands on experience in fair lending analytics, particularly data mining, data analysis, and statistical modeling to support enterprise risk analytics efforts within the model, oversight, and execution organization.
In the Role
- Build Enterprise Risk Analytics and supporting strategies to solve business issues
- Conduct data mining, data analysis, and statistical modeling
- Conduct periodic model validations to identify performance issues
- Perform deep dive analysis on Machine Learning (ML) model related issues
- Perform R&D on analytical topics as assigned with focus on business application
- Perform and develop fair lending analytics
BS degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science (graduate degree preferred) and 3-5+ years of progressively responsible, relevant experience in the financial services industry supporting credit risk management & analytics, driving informative risk and business decisions.
- Solid understanding of fair lending analytics and hands-on experience with data mining, data analysis, and statistical modeling techniques as they apply to business analysis
- Experience performing business analysis by analyzing large amounts of data from diverse systems and integrating data from multiple systems to build analytics
- Top-notch analytical and communication skills with a proven ability to understand complex problems, detect trends, and understand data to develop and formulate solutions
- Experience with R or python required
- Strong familiarity with Machine Learning (ML) models
- Graduate or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science preferred
- Model governance experience is a plus
Who We Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timeemployees with:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription, dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life insurances
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days, prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance, prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start date)
#fairlendinganalytics #riskanalytics #analyticsjobs #datamining #statisticalmodeling #fraudanalytics #machinelearning #governance #fairlending #nlp #LI-SD1 #TeamOneMain
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.