Associate Director, Website Strategy & OptimizationApply Now Full Job Title: Associate Director, Website Strategy & Optimization Job Number: R2006-19156 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/23/2020
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work –a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Digital marketing is a key area of focus for OneMain Financial and this is an exciting opportunity to join the team and help drive innovation and performance of our digital strategy. Our team is seeking an Associate Director of Website Strategy & Optimization to help drive the acquisitions for one of our key online channels. Some key responsibilities include:
- Creates, executes and communicates the Digital Testing Roadmap; Oversees test development, execution, measurement, analysis and communication, centered around a common testing strategy.
- Stays abreast of advances in Digital (both technical and experiential) and looks for ways to appropriately integrate these advances into OneMain digital marketing practices.
- Analyzes performance of website and digital test campaigns through the customer journey/funnel; identifies, sizes, and prioritizes areas for opportunity; Implements and reports on tests and optimizations.
- Constantly iterates and deploys tests for continuous improvement of the customer experience and business results.
- Partners with analytics team to develop relevant site metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate website and funnel performance and identifies opportunities for optimization
- Executes on testing plan partnering closely with technology, analytics, legal/compliance and other marketing stakeholders to remove bottlenecks, ensure feasibility of tests, drive proper resourcing levels, and realize efficiency and effective practices.
- Communicates testing roadmap, outcomes and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and executive leaders across the organization.
- Establishes and refines current methodologies and approaches to ensure the continued evolution of onsite testing and site optimization best practices.
- Drives process improvement changes to maximize team efficiency and output.
- Manages and mentors a team as needed.
- 7 +years of experience with digital strategy and optimization activities.
- Direct experience using analytics, testing and personalization platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.)
- Expertise in executing and measuring performance of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analysis/insights to senior management.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Financial Services Experience preferred
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and wellbeing options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.