Credit Cards Execution ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Credit Cards Execution Manager Job Number: R2101-22565 Location: Wilmington, Delaware; Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/27/2021
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
The Cards Execution Manager is accountable for the Credit Card Launch working group deliverables. Reporting to the VP/Director Cards Services the Cards Execution Manager will design – and define – OneMain’s end-state service model, document credit card policy and procedures, and provide training for servicing and collections activities. The Cards Execution Manager will also have significant accountability for platform partnership audit and deliverables related to partnership engagements.
- Develop OneMain internal credit card process integration plans including collection performance and oversight of SLAs
- Drive back office credit card functions such as chargebacks, authorizations, line management, account adjustments, payment processing, etc
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow and performance of internal teams
- Proactively identify cross-functional alignment across internal and external stakeholders to drive efficiencies
- Ability to use data-driven insights to proactively propose solutions to further grow the credit card business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience delivering Credit Card projects or Credit Card Operations
- Previous experience with credit card servicing, platforms, and card business back office (fraud, authorizations, charge back, etc)
- Proven track record of working cross functionally to navigate complex challenges that lead to tangible results
- Prefer experience in a credit card, or financial services, startup environment owning large pieces of process end-to-end
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent judgment and unquestioned integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines.
- Exceptional communicator
- Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Balance strategic thinking and operational delivery.
- Bias for action and speed
- Enterprise mindset
- Executive presence
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.