Director, Marketing StrategyApply Now Full Job Title: Director, Marketing Strategy Job Number: R1908-14323 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/20/2019
OneMain, the largest non-bank lender in the United States, has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. The Vice President of Marketing Strategy will build and execute the Marketing strategy for OneMain. He or she will lead the Direct Marketing channel strategy development as a business and deliver a growing profit stream and expand the consumers positive experience with the brand. He or she will build cutting edge acquisition and customer engagement campaigns via strategically developing corporate wide actions.
In this role, you will lead, develop and design an industry leading Marketing Strategy including:
- Develop marketing plans that increase engagement with both new and existing customers
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, compliance, engineering and business development to produce new marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively with the Analytics team to analyze program performance, and executing on analysis to ensure channel KPIs are being met/exceeded
- Utilize ongoing performance analytics of existing Campaigns to optimize and improve campaign strategy
- Validate and test assumptions relative to channel optimization and other marketing decisions
- Manage and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners/vendors, collaborating on opportunities for growth and cost optimization
- Negotiate and review existing print partner relationships to identify new areas of functionality, process efficiency, campaign performance and expense
- Assess and recommend business cases for channels and strategies to maximize profitability with a focus on best practices and compliance
- 3-5+ years of experience in strategy development
- Data-driven and can turn insights into actionable growth initiatives.
- Ability to structure a problem with minimal guidance or supervision
- Ability to clearly explain the levers one can pull to drive efficiency within marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to effectively structure content that he or she has limited exposure to
- Views the prospect of change as an exciting opportunity for improvement
- Strong experience with A/B testing platforms.
- Readily takes the initiative to remove roadblocks and adept at incorporating others’ perspectives in the development of a solution
- Successful candidate will be adept at building relationships with partners, be able to identify opportunities and craft innovative solutions
- Highly effective in guiding others work and extensive experience is successfully coaching others
- Strong attention to detail with project management and organizational skills
- Experience presenting to partners including marketing, product, and executives
- Experience with partnerships and deal negotiation
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Experience in communicating to a senior management team and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree a plus
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.