LAN Analyst Application SystemsApply Now Full Job Title: LAN Analyst Application Systems Job Number: R1901-10225 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 01/10/2019
OneMain is expanding and has an exciting opportunity around our data analytics platform. The application infrastructure team is expanding its support for data analytics and has two opening for two systems engineers. We are looking for two individuals with Linux experience. These new team members will be supporting the SAS data analytics platform. They will ensure that the application is available, tuned for performance, patched, and secure. SAS training will be offered to the right candidates.
- Proficient in installing and supporting Red Hat Linux
- In-depth knowledge of Linux system configurations
- Experience with configuring Linux security and firewall
- Knowledge and experience with installing and supporting Open Systems applications.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- BASH shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with SAS is a major plus
- Familiar working in a VMWare environment
- Familiar with networking
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience working in a large enterprise setting is preferred.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux applications.
- Troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Coordinate system activities with business unit or department.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Identification and development of automation to improve processes or work flow.
- Participate in project activities.
- Work with the various stakeholders to ensure projects meet objectives.
- Ensure that new installations meet OneMain standards and are delivered on time.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Participate in an on-call rotation.