Lead Analyst, ExecutionApply Now Full Job Title: Lead Analyst, Execution Job Number: R2201-29309 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/07/2022
Lead Analyst, Execution
Location: Hybrid (Wilmington, DE & Remote)
We are currently seeking a Lead Analyst for our Execution team in Wilmington, DE. This role will have the exciting opportunity to learn and drive significant business results by coding and executing strategies that inform critical business decisions for our Operations teams. This position will focus on implementing strategy initiatives, process automation and collaborate on credit risk and collection strategies partners. Primary responsibilities will be ensuring that strategies are implemented and working as intended.
The successful candidate will expand their competencies and grow their business and industry acumen, as well as demonstrate the ability to work on complex processes or projects across the end-to-end project cycle. They will gain knowledge to suggest new answers to old questions and continue experimenting with new technology to find better ways to provide information delivery throughout the company. In addition, this candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to partner with the leadership team and develop solutions that are executable and meaningful in practice.
In the Role
- Use advanced skills with data query tools (i.e. SQL, SAS) to develop, implement, and monitor daily processes
- Work closely with strategy partners to gather requirements, develop and communicate technical requirements for strategy execution
- Manage digital collection campaigns (Email, SMS)
- Manage relationships and facilitate execution across all stakeholders including all weekly, monthly meetings
- Effectively escalates and manages high profile strategies to mitigate risk from existing processes and identify solutions to prevent similar issues in the future
Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Data Analytics or Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in process automation and strategy development using SAS, PL / SQL.
- Extensive knowledge in SAS including SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS SQL, SAS ACCESS, SAS ODS, System Management Console and other relevant components of SAS as applicable
- Demonstrated ability to lead with operational excellence, delivering complex programs on schedule and without errors, anticipating and removing potential obstacles/mitigating risk, and communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- Strong relational database and SQL experience
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into technical data requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentations) and ability to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities as the body of work evolves, often on limited notice
- Experience with Python
- Lending or consumer finance industry experience preferred
Who We Are
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
Driven collaborators and innovators, our team thrives on transformative digital thinking, customer-first energy and flexible work arrangements that grow lives, careers and our company. At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Because team members at their best means OneMain at our best, we provide opportunities and benefits that make their health and careers a priority. That’s why we’ve packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
#LI-SD1 #Analytics #Datascience #TeamOneMain
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.