Lead Quantitative Analyst - Recovery StrategiesApply Now Full Job Title: Lead Quantitative Analyst - Recovery Strategies Job Number: R1906-13399 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/19/2019
This lead level position will offer the opportunity to make a strategic impact in support of our recovery strategies, offer direct exposure to business stakeholders and analytics leaders, and will offer an opportunity to work with and mentor more junior-level team members.
- Degree required. Related degree (economics, statistics, mathematics, finance, engineering, etc.) strongly preferred
- At least three years of experience using SQL and SAS in support of quantitative analytics required
- Financial services experience required
- Previous recovery or collections strategy analytics experience strongly preferred
- Business intelligence experience required
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.