Marketing Strategy Lead, Direct Mail AcquisitionApply Now Full Job Title: Marketing Strategy Lead, Direct Mail Acquisition Job Number: R2006-18896 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/05/2020
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work –a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years..
The Direct Mail Strategy Lead will be an exceptional strategic marketer and will take a successful direct marketing acquisition program to the next level. This role will be heavily engaged in creative development, segmentation, user experience improvement, as well as other acquisition strategies.
The successful candidate will have the confidence and skill to challenge the status quo and come up with new answers to old questions, develop insights, and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry. Strong leadership and the ability to influence across the organization will be critical to succeed in this role, all while actively engaging in a supportive and collaborative culture.
The incumbent of this position must love a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate ambiguous, situations, and be comfortable taking ownership of outcomes in a matrixed environment. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Own/Co-own key strategic areas of the Direct Marketing programs
- Work with internal and external partners to create a best in class Direct Mail creative strategy
- Design test plans, track performance, and evaluate results by making recommendations for developing new strategies or modifying existing ones
- Work with key stakeholders to design and implement segmentation strategies
- Engage with cross-channel marketing partners to ensure offer and messaging strategies are aligned
- Identify and implement cross channel marketing opportunities
- Coordinate the integration of OMF branding efforts into Direct Mail messaging strategy
- Refine and optimize the direct mail application journey to improve the customer experience and maximize loan volume
- Interface and manage external creative agency partners and provide guidance for testing and messaging strategy
- Analyze direct mail performance results and create and validate assumptions that feed into growth strategies
- Coordinate efforts with the Direct Mail Program Managers
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree
- Six+ (6) years of experience driving exceptional results with complex marketing acquisition channels, including Direct Mail
- A strong aptitude for creative development and segmentation
- Developed skills in interpreting the needs and wants of our audiences, and deriving insights from our competitive environment
- Financial services and/or lending experience strongly desired (or at least other B2C industry experience)
- Project Management and problem-solving skills
- Solid presenter that can back up work with data and clear rationale
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
- Experience developing, tracking, and evaluating test performance
- Knowledge of regulatory standards governing direct mail and solicitations.
- Experience working with strategic vendors, print houses, letter shops, and knowledge of bulk, direct mail operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and wellbeing options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.