Program Manager, Community Engagement and Success StoriesApply Now Full Job Title: Program Manager, Community Engagement and Success Stories Job Number: R1909-15403 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/25/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work collaboratively and inclusively with a group of people who value hard work and fresh ideas.
Reporting to the VP of Internal Communications, the Program Manager, Community Engagement and Success Stories will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and audiences to develop and enhance communications across the organization.
- Engage with branch employees throughout the company to capture philanthropic ventures and customer success stories
- Form strong relationships with branch and centralized professionals (including leaders) to proactively identify philanthropic ventures and case studies
- Conduct detailed intake sessions to capture and vet cases to ensure consistency with branding and sanctioned messaging
- Collaborate with communications team members and assist in writing pieces to showcase on OneMain’s intranet
- Track and measure performance of the program and results
- Serve as liaison between internal communications and branch and centralized leaders relative to these initiatives
- Contribute to a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree is required, a degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field is preferred
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience
- Proficiency in building deep, lasting partnerships
- Demonstrated experience managing comprehensive communications or marketing initiatives to advance an organization's mission and goals
- Ability to influence and engage colleagues, company leaders and peers
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Able to motivate and collaborate across functions and divisions
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Confidence to gain the credibility and respect of senior leaders
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.