Program Manager, Internal CommunicationsApply Now Full Job Title: Program Manager, Internal Communications Job Number: R1909-15408 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/25/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work collaboratively and inclusively with a group of people who value hard work and fresh ideas.
Reporting to the VP of Internal Communications, the Program Manager, Internal Communications will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and audiences to develop and enhance communications across the organization.
- Develop and manage content to promote OneMain’s social and environmental responsibility
- Write key internal communications including leadership announcements and strategy updates
- Maintain a consistent voice and ensure that all communications are consistent with and further our brand
- Serve as a liaison between internal communications and other key business functions
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure appropriate communications tools and methodologies are being applied
- Contribute to a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Work closely with business partners to understand their key priorities and focus areas for internal communications.
- Identify opportunities to support organizational initiatives and develop communications materials and programs to promote and publicize activities
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field
- Advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience
- Excellent writing skills and body of work
- Proficiency in building deep, lasting partnerships
- Demonstrated experience managing comprehensive communications or marketing initiatives to advance an organization's mission and goals
- Ability to influence and engage colleagues, company leaders and peers
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Able to motivate and collaborate across functions and divisions
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Confidence to gain the credibility and respect of senior leaders
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.