Quantitative Analytics LeadApply Now Full Job Title: Quantitative Analytics Lead Job Number: R1905-12949 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 05/30/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment with people who value hard work and fresh ideas
About the Role
Join our Email Strategy team dedicated to using testing and targeting to reach more individuals and optimize the customer engagement through Email Marketing channel. The position combines Marketing program analytics, Market segmentation and Lead selection strategies with direct accountability for loan booking results specifically through Email communications.
- Designing cadence strategies for optimal Email open/click results per campaign
- Build and execute test & control strategies to optimize customer message inbox delivery, click activity and resulting loan generation.
- Report Email campaign results, Identify opportunities and leverage in future mailings.
- Leverage the Email channel specific delivery data to ensure proper email delivery and react quickly to changes in marketplace trends.
- Identifying sources of leads and campaign opportunities to grow the email channel
- Understand Email responders journey from email receipt to loan booking and recommend process improvements to maximize channel conversion
Areas of Focus
- Use SAS and SQL data query tools to gather data on campaign results as well as test cell and segment specific results
- Create and maintain test and control populations to track the effectiveness of email campaigns at the individual and campaign level
- Review and test each piece of campaign targeting criteria, recommend additional and modified criteria to improve channel results
- Communicate results up and across organization
- Drill down into the data to find root causes of trends and develop solutions
- Draw conclusions by making recommendations for developing or modifying marketing strategies with little or no supervision
- Continually enhance standard reports
- 4 year college degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in complex, data-driven problem solving
- Strong Working Knowledge of data query tools such as SAS, SQL, Oracle, VB and Unix
- Exposure to Email marketing Highly recommended
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Project Management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.