Quantitative Risk Analyst LeadApply Now Full Job Title: Quantitative Risk Analyst Lead Job Number: R1906-13382 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/20/2019
OneMain, the largest non-bank lender in the United States, has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. The Lead Quantitative Risk Analyst, will conduct complex analysis, modeling and reporting in support of recovery strategies, using multiple databases and statistical software to acquire, manipulate and analyze data in support of strategic recommendations.
This Lead Level position will offer the opportunity to make a strategic impact in support of our collections/recovery strategies, offer direct exposure to business stakeholders and analytics leaders, and will offer an opportunity to work with and mentor more junior-level team members.
- Degree required. Related degree (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, Risk Management etc.) strongly preferred
- At least three years of hands on experience using SQL, SAS or equivalent statistical packages in support of quantitative analytics required
- Experience with design of experiments is preferred this includes building champion/challenger tests, reducing the noise in the data, reading the results with appropriate statistical tests and recommending the path forward
- Ability to draw insights from the data and articulate it well for larger audience including Senior Leadership Team
- Ability to efficiently manage concurrent assignments and quickly react to changing or competing priorities
- Financial services experience required
- Business intelligence experience required
- Previous recovery or collections strategy analytics experience strongly preferred
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.