Senior Call Delivery AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Call Delivery Analyst Job Number: R1905-12852 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 05/21/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
As a OneMain Senior Call Delivery Analyst, you will be responsible for both dialer and IVR functions including developing, testing and executing new strategic initiatives based on analysis and data review. Dialer and IVR functionality is core to OneMain operations and future strategic initiatives. The IVR will allow customers to self-serve where appropriate and route to the correct internal team member when needed. The Senior Call Delivery Analyst will consider customer needs across both the Branch network and the Central operations units to design and implement the ideal solution. This role will also develop reporting and monitor trends related around inbound and outbound call traffic and provide those to senior management. The Senior Call Delivery Analyst role will report directly to the Director of Call Delivery.
- IVR Analytics and development
- Dialer Analytics and development
- IVR Reporting development
- Develop strategies consistent with OneMain corporate goals
- Create and Maintain IVR flow documentation (Visio)
- Programming in SQL or SAS
- Communication with all Levels of management
- Performing analysis and performance tracking of individual and departmental results
- Maintaining and generating daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports
- Developing and / or delivering training for department staff
- Assisting in the identification and implementation of departmental improvements
- Performing quality audits and / or service observations
- Maintaining appropriate position documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School / GED Diploma required but college or advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with Noble Call Center systems REQUIRED
- 6-10 years’ Call Center experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Visio
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and / or SAS programming
- Knowledge of Federal and state laws applicable to financial institutions and phone traffic
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong organizational and process management skills.
- A high degree of self-management to successfully prioritize workflow and apply strategic techniques to identify process improvements.
- A quality and detail-oriented focus combined with strong organizational abilities.
- Experience working in fast-paced work environment.
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional discretionary bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.