Senior or Lead Quantitative Analyst - CollectionsApply Now Full Job Title: Senior or Lead Quantitative Analyst - Collections Job Number: R1903-11429 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 03/20/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset.
We are looking for a collection strategy analyst to join and build our risk team. This individual will be responsible for enhancing our servicing strategies by leveraging data and generating analysis, reports and insights to optimize our servicing operations and collections. This individual will occasionally need to be on call for limited weekend hours.
- Five (5) years or more experience in process automation and strategy development using SAS, PL / SQL
- Extensive knowledge in SAS including SAS Macro, SAS SQL, SAS ACCESS, SAS ODS, System Management Console, SAS Base and other relevant components of SAS as applicable
- Ability to mine data from variety of sources (SAS, PostgreSQL etc.,), tie the data together to produce meaningful reports
- Strong relational database and SQL experience
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into technical data requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentations) and ability to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions
- Knowledge of consumer lending and collection or recovery strategies preferred
- Previous experience in using SAS-VA for developing reports
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL / Greenplum
- SAS Certified Base Programmer, preferred
At OneMain, we know that; in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.