Senior Quantitative AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Quantitative Analyst Job Number: R1811-9358 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 11/29/2018
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
Opportunity Job Description
The Senior Quantitative Analyst will contribute to a team designed to push industry boundaries in a progressive and collaborative environment through various supporting analyses and research including customer segmentation, competitive analysis, marketing models, underwriting models, and analysis of historical campaign performance.
A successful candidate will come up with new answers to old questions, develop insights, and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- Utilize analytic tools (i.e. SAS, SQL, CHAID, Python, and Open Source tools such as R is a plus) data query tools to build, test, evaluate, and maintain robust data analysis and reporting for management to make timely, informed decisions.
- Analyze data and create and validate assumptions that feed into volume growth and profitability strategies
- Draw conclusions by making recommendations for developing or modifying existing strategies.
- Incorporate response models and underwriting models into marketing programs
- Continually enhance existing scorecards
- Three (3) years experience in complex, data-driven problem-solving including marketing strategy and prospect database analysis
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree (OR related work experience) in a quantitative discipline such as: Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred
- Strong Working Knowledge of data query tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Hive, Oracle, VB and Unix
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
At OneMain, we know that; in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.