Senior Quantitative AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Quantitative Analyst Job Number: R1905-12601 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 05/16/2019
The quantitative analyst will possess the ability to draw strategic insights from data using database and statistical analysis tools such as SQL and SAS. The individual should have the proficiency in developing code to support these initiatives and improve reporting capabilities, coupled with the business acumen to apply the results and suggest insights in conjunction with, or in support of business stakeholders. Ideally, this candidate will have experience in strategy analytics, meaning drawing business insights from data and applying critical thinking in support of business goals.
He or she will combine these skills to support strategies designed to optimize marketing spend, drive growth, and increase profitability; creating leading marketing frameworks based upon various supporting analyses and research including customer segmentation, competitive analysis, marketing models, underwriting models, and historical campaign performance.
A successful candidate will grow their strategic professional competencies by contributing to the innovation, creation, and launch of value-adding products that leverage a vast amount of data resources. For instance, this role will be charged with driving present customer growth through direct marketing efforts for both traditional branch channel as well as the digital channel, while continuously enhancing the product.
A successful candidate will come up with new answers to old questions, develop insights, and push the traditional boundaries of the lending industry.
- Utilize analytic tools (i.e. SAS, SQL, MATLAB, Python, and Open Source tools such as R is a plus) data query tools to build, test, evaluate, and maintain robust data analysis and reporting for management to make timely, informed decisions.
- Analyze data and create and validate assumptions that feed into volume growth and profitability strategies
- Draw conclusions by making recommendations for developing or modifying existing strategies.
- Incorporate response models and underwriting models into marketing programs.
- Continually enhance existing scorecards.
- Manage and guide other analysts with their development
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.