Sr. Talent Acquisition AdvisorApply Now Full Job Title: Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Number: R2203-30199 Location: Wilmington, Delaware; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 03/23/2022
We are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor for our Corporate Talent Acquisition team in Wilmington, DE.
Our Corporate Recruiters are responsible for providing advanced recruiting support and subject matter expertise to OneMain hiring teams, engaging high quality professional talent while advancing the OneMain brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager based in Wilmington, DE, the Senior Recruiter will execute full lifecycle recruiting and build relationships with senior leaders within our corporate teams nationally.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers at a variety of levels from multiple departments within OneMain to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that align with business needs
- Enhance and execute proactive recruiting plan within assigned areas for open positions, add-to-staff positions and pipeline talent for future succession plans
- Research, recommend and implement new and innovative sourcing channels for active and passive talent pools. Support ongoing creative sourcing strategies
- Position the value of a career at OneMain, championing our culture, business growth strategies, career development opportunities, outstanding benefits and perks
- Execute stellar candidate management and nurturing approach to communicate proactively and professionally
- Coach and influence hiring manager teams on appropriate best practices to ensure consistency and quality execution throughout the interview process
- Collaborate with hiring manager and HR teams to create and deliver comprehensive, appropriate and balanced offer terms
- Deliver highly persuasive communications with candidates using all effective mediums and effectively position candidates to hiring teams
- Act as mentor to peers within the Talent Acquisition team, assisting the Talent Acquisition Manager with escalation and troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of combined experience within agency and corporate environments, recruiting for a wide range of positions. We seek a talent acquisition professional who has sophisticated influencing and negotiation skills and is passionate about the candidate experience and delivering results in a fast growth corporate business. We also seek:
- Strong sourcing ability to use multiple channels to find and engage with talent
- Passion for candidate management that executes consistent follow up and communication
- Confident and thorough approach with positioning talent to hiring teams. Reliable communication with hiring teams on progress, results and outcomes
- Proven experience handing wide range of positions from entry level to management
- Proven track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment with short lead times, while delivering superior service
- Ability to apply sound judgment in new or ambiguous situations. Open to coaching from Talent Acquisition Manager and peers
- Sustain a high degree of composure while under pressure, maintaining a solution driven methodology
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
Our recruiting team executes full life cycle talent engagement and partnership with our hiring managers. We execute a process that focuses on quality while working at a fast pace. We are a collaborative team with a fun and supportive environment for a growing, evolving company. The growth at OneMain has a dynamic environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.