Vice President, Digital Marketing AnalyticsApply Now Full Job Title: Vice President, Digital Marketing Analytics Job Number: R1905-12439 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 05/06/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 10,000 employees in 44 states, and we are consistently seeking ways to innovate and better reach our customers. Our digital programs represent some of our largest and most critical acquisition channels, offering more consumers exposure to our services and delivering value to organizations that share our vision and commitment. The Vice President of Digital Marketing Analytics will leverage data to recommend and implement initiatives that improve the performance of our digital channels across all products.
- Analyze data from multiple disparate sources around performance of digital channels, including affiliate network, search (SEM, SEO), display, social, e-mail and web testing.
- Understand funnel performance and recommend and implement initiatives to improve conversions across all steps of the funnel
- Perform channel optimization in terms of pricing and competitive positioning in market.
- Communicate plans and results across the organization including executive management and the operations group.
- Perform trend analysis, maintain volume forecasts and manage the marketing budget and spend associated with digital channels.
- Partner across the marketing and analytics organization to make recommendations and propose solutions to efficient and profitable growth within acceptable credit targets.
- Track loan performance across marketing channels to ensure marketing efforts are driving profitable customers
- Maintain an environment of control and compliance.
- Direct the efforts of the digital marketing analytics team and aid in professional career development of the individuals on the team.
- Work with technology and product teams to build out additional data fields and to ensure accuracy of all data
Skills or Experience we want you to have:
- Superior communication skills with the comfort to interface with all levels of management
- Track record of achievement, with direct responsibility for implementing change and producing positive results
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience mining and analyzing data from digital marketing outcomes (SAS or SQL knowledge a major plus)
- Experience managing marketing budgets in excess of $20MM
- Strong problem solving, project management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel w/ Pivot Tables, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.