Vice President, Digital Performance and Customer ExperienceApply Now Full Job Title: Vice President, Digital Performance and Customer Experience Job Number: R1903-11621 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 03/25/2019
The Vice President of Digital Performance and Customer Experience will build and execute the digital strategy for OneMain, specifically build the delivery of the brand’s digital presence, driving purchase behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, emerging platforms and technologies. With a strong focus on the key business metrics, revenue being the most critical – impacting traffic, site conversion, retention and engagement. He/she will lead the digital revenue stream as a business and deliver a growing profit stream and expand the consumers positive experience with the brand. He/she will build cutting edge digital acquisition programs using all digital channels that engage and outperform our competitors. He/she will build engaging and high performing digital experiences that drive leads – constantly focused on new technologies, partners, advertising, search, and lead generation techniques that deliver results.
He/she will build a world class digital customer experience, creating an innovative experience across all digital ecosystems. Leveraging and finding new contact strategies that unify our branch network to the digital ecosystems. Understanding ecommerce, conversion and fall out in a transactional environment will be key experience this candidate brings to and builds within OneMain.
Having a constant test mindset on design, UX, offer and content to drive conversion as well as working in a matrixed organization will be a key aspect of success of this role.
The online marketplace of personal loans is crowded – creating lead acquisition programs, content, promotions, experiences, advertising and search programs make the difference.
The digital space is a revenue channel – this leader will own and deliver results by generating qualified loans across our digital experiences.
- Own, develop, and execute the digital strategy and tactics to drive exponential growth in revenue
- Develop digital performance marketing plans that increase traffic and engagement with new customers that enables customers to become passionate brand advocates, while driving category purchases.
- Own the digital product management function for all digital experiences.
- Dramatically accelerate loan production, including programs with established and new etailors and strategic partners.
- Lead the thinking on mobile: website content, transactions, community development
- Leverage digital communications – email, SMS, social, and push notifications – to improve conversion and deliver on production goals
- Plan and execute coordinated “go-to-market” plans partnering closely with other marketing channels.
- Own the digital experience, partnering with technology and analytics to build constant test and control of designs and content to ensure growth:
- Lead the creation of lead acquisition targets – share test data, collaboration across the organization on digital experience.
- A track record of delivering outstanding growth in digital lead generation programs.
- Deep experience in building digital environments and the technology and build associated with delivering.
- Proven track record of building digital products through tight partnership with technology
- Seasoned performance marketing experience in search placement, website performance and creating sticky engaging relationships online.
- You are data-driven and can turn insights into actionable growth initiatives.
- Strong experience with A/B testing platforms.
- Strong web analytics and fact-based, decision-making skills.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.